    JIMMY Guest

    how do i convert a file formated in mp3, into a file type
    that will play in my car.

    JIMMY, Sep 21, 2003

  2. JIMMY

    plectrum Guest

    "JIMMY" <> wrote in message
    news:012601c38061$accf84d0$...
    > how do i convert a file formated in mp3, into a file type
    > that will play in my car.

    Use WinAmp 2.91 to convert it into a wave file. When you have about 70
    minutes of musci, burn a CD with Nerso software. Make sure you finalise the
    CD-R. However, watchout, not all older car stereos will play CD-R's.

    Cheers,
    Jerry

    plectrum, Sep 21, 2003

  3. JIMMY

    Chris Lanier Guest

    Windows Media Player 9 series will burn Audio CD's for you. No need for you
    to convert the files.

    Chris Lanier, Sep 21, 2003