How to Auto populate dates from a given start date

Jim Hammerel

I'd like to create a timecard-style spreadsheet where I can enter the date of the start of the pay period (in 6/15/2008 format) and have that auto populate the following dates on a 7-day/week calendar on the corresponding days of the week.

Niek Otten

=A1+7

Does that work for you?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

<Jim Hammerel> wrote in message | I'd like to create a timecard-style spreadsheet where I can enter the date of the start of the pay period (in 6/15/2008 format)
and have that auto populate the following dates on a 7-day/week calendar on the corresponding days of the week.

FloMM2

Jim,
Format the cells as you like mm/dd/yyyy (6/15/2008).
If the dates are going to be in Cells A2 thru G2, for example.
In cell B2 type "=A2 +1". then copy B2 to C2 thru G2.
hth
:)