How to add new row to dataset's table feilds are bounded

Murtaza

I have written a small programm using vb.net. i used a dataset wich
contain only one table. fields are bounded to table of dataset. I want
to add new row in such a way that i call newrow function fill tha
fielsd and update dataset without crreating datarow object. Is it
possible?

W.G. Ryan

You don't want to call a new DataRow? If I may ask, why? If so, do you mean
you don't want the user to notice it or can you do it and just hide it from
the user?

Cor Ligthert[MVP]

No

Just because that you can do nothing in .Net without creating objects.

Cor

Murtaza

You don't want to call a new DataRow? If I may ask, why? If so, do you mean
you don't want the user to notice it or can you do it and just hide it from
the user?"Murtaza" <[email protected]> wrote in message

I am sory now i understand the problem

Murtaza