How many hours a day do you use the computer?

How many hours to you spend on your computer?

• Under 30 mins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 mins - 2 hours

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • 2 - 4 hours

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • 4-8 hours

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • More than 8 hours!

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i use the computer more that 8 hrs a day
but not greater than 14 hours maybe.
alright i admit im a computer addict, always DL stuff. but im more into playin games. if im playin a game on the pc i wont stop till im hungry or my eyelids close by themselves:p

Reaction score
oooo, get up in the morning about 7, (i aint no slob reef :p) go to school, get back around 4:30, turn on the beast and play games and chat untill 11:00.

On weekends the computer is only turned off for about 8 hours :S.

Reaction score
My comp is never really off. I restart it every now and then to freshen it up. As far as usage, it's somewhere in the region of 6-8 hours. I play AoC on the Zone for a few hours, browse forums, spend about an hour a day in the arcade here, hit up drudgereport.com, and organize my fantasy sports on yahoo.

I used to do a lot of DLing but i filled up all my space so i'm waiting for a shipment of cds so i can burn all my movies and free up some more space.

Reaction score
Wow, this one is full of short answers. Well, Im going to join ya Floppybootstomp. TOO MANY.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Default Re: How many hours a day do you use the computer?

I spend far too much time at my PC, often doing nothing important.
I normally sit down with the intention of doing some work, and connect to the net. And before I know it I've been sat there for 6 hours, had 10 tea/coffee/cigarette breaks, and havent actually done any work i'm supposed to be doing.
I'm just addicted to my pc.....probabally why i'm still single. lol :)

Reaction score
I spend about 5 hours ?!?! On average

I get home at about 4 ... and usually just chat on MSN for ages lol

I turn the pc on in the morning when i getting changed to blare some tunes out lol :) And a virus scan while i do my paper round ...

:) hehe

Ask a Question