How make the home address the default when entering a contact

When I enter a new contact in Outlook, the default is the business address.
Is there a way to change this so that the default is the home address. I keep
putting people's home addresses in as business addresses.

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

I don't think you can change the default without modifying the form which
might be more trouble than it's worth.

"Outlook contacts - address default" <Outlook contacts - address
news:[email protected]...

My default seems to be the home address. Is there a way to restore business
address as the default?