How is this error reproduced in Windows XP SP1

David Candy

What error. I don't see anything in your post about an error. Don't even see anything except some link.

George Hester

thx

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
What error. I don't see anything in your post about an error. Don't even
see anything except some link.

Peter Foldes

Maybe George you should phrase your question a bit different.

How can I go about reproducing the error on my computer that is listed in the following KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817257
--
Peter

George Hester said:
thx

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
What error. I don't see anything in your post about an error. Don't even
see anything except some link.

George Hester

That'll work. I don't see this IME editor for Korean in Windows XP so have
no idea how to reproduce the error.

--
George Hester
_______________________________
Maybe George you should phrase your question a bit different.

How can I go about reproducing the error on my computer that is listed in
the following KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817257
--
Peter

George Hester said:
thx

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
What error. I don't see anything in your post about an error. Don't even
see anything except some link.

David Candy

I won't follow links to MS web sites.

George Hester said:
That'll work. I don't see this IME editor for Korean in Windows XP so have
no idea how to reproduce the error.

--
George Hester
_______________________________
Maybe George you should phrase your question a bit different.

How can I go about reproducing the error on my computer that is listed in
the following KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817257

George Hester

forget it david.

--
George Hester
_______________________________

----------------------
George Hester said:
That'll work. I don't see this IME editor for Korean in Windows XP so have
no idea how to reproduce the error.

--
George Hester
_______________________________
Maybe George you should phrase your question a bit different.

How can I go about reproducing the error on my computer that is listed in
the following KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817257
--
Peter

George Hester said:
thx

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
What error. I don't see anything in your post about an error. Don't even
see anything except some link.
-

Alan Smith

I think you have a problem.

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
When you fix your idiotic post I will.

George Hester

I agree. Got a chip on his shoulder. He really should have said that in
his original reply. It would have been more honest. He doesn't know what
he's talking about so he's playing games.

David Candy

Where is the f&cken question. You are being lazy. I go to the trouble of getting the text from things when I answer so a lazy turd like you should too, and you are asking a question.

It's lazy, it's rude, and why do you think people should visit MS web site at all when it doesn't work 90% of the time.