How do you set up a month of supply formula?

I am trying to create a simple month of supply formula. I have seen simple
ones but I think there may be a macro behind it since I cannot get the
formula to transfer.

The formula I saw was:
=monthsofsupply(C5,G5,H5,I5,J5,K5,L5,M5,N5,O5,P5,Q5,R5)
c5 being beginning inventory and the others being the sales forecast by month.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Cone

st,

=C5/CHOOSE(MONTH(TODAY())+1,G5,H5,I5,J5,K5,L5,M5,N5,O5,P5,Q5,R5)

If C5 has the current inventory and G5:R5 contain the sales forecast for Jan to Dec...
the formula returns how much (in percent) that you have for next month.
So if you have 100 in stock (it is Jan now) and the Feb forecast is 125,
you only have 80% of what you need for Feb.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA