How do I use the web cam?

web cam trouble how to start it

I don't know how to start the web cam on my laptop. It is built in, but I
don't know how to turn it on. Can someone please help?

Mike Hall - MVP

"web cam trouble how to start it" <web cam trouble how to start
I don't know how to start the web cam on my laptop. It is built in, but I
don't know how to turn it on. Can someone please help?

Go to the manufacturer website and download the manual for your model.

Some laptops have a sticker panel in front of the keys listing the
specification. Look on the list for anything regarding the webcam and then
look for a corresponding name in the list of Programs.

You may find that opening Yahoo or MSN Messenger and selecting the webcam
option will start up the webcam.

Mike Hall - MVP said:
"web cam trouble how to start it" <web cam trouble how to start

Go to the manufacturer website and download the manual for your model.

Some laptops have a sticker panel in front of the keys listing the
specification. Look on the list for anything regarding the webcam and then
look for a corresponding name in the list of Programs.

You may find that opening Yahoo or MSN Messenger and selecting the webcam
option will start up the webcam.

I finally got it up, ty. But now it says: "Graph Render Fail" when I open
it. What happened?