How do I transfer my Blackberry contacts to MS Outlook 2007 contac

Elmo Banning - Folsom

I have 300 plus contacts in my Blackberry 8310. Is there a way to transfer
the address / contact lis to MS Outlook 2007

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

How should we know? Whether or not your device supports integration with
Outlook is entirely within the purview of your device manufacturer. Outlook
has nothing to do with synchronization operations.

Barry Adair

Yes using RIM Desktop Manager

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
wrote in message
I have 300 plus contacts in my Blackberry 8310. Is there a way to transfer
the address / contact lis to MS Outlook 2007

Bill in Atlanta

Russ - I think your response was rude and entirely unhelpful. OF COURSE it
depends on the device manufacturer, but that isn't a very insightful answer.
How about taking it a step further and asking some more questions??

Elmo Banning - Folsom said:
I have 300 plus contacts in my Blackberry 8310. Is there a way to transfer
the address / contact lis to MS Outlook 2007

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Because Outlook plays no role in synchronization. Synchronization is the
sole purview of the device and it's software.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine said:
How should we know? Whether or not your device supports integration with
Outlook is entirely within the purview of your device manufacturer.
Outlook
has nothing to do with synchronization operations.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Elmo Banning - Folsom" <[email protected]>
wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
I have 300 plus contacts in my Blackberry 8310. Is there a way to
transfer
the address / contact lis to MS Outlook 2007

Bill in Atlanta

I'm not disagreeing with you, nor challenging your authority. I just thought
you could have been more helpful, considering that is your job. How about
providing some suggested alternatives or other courses of action?

Russ Valentine said:
How should we know? Whether or not your device supports integration with
Outlook is entirely within the purview of your device manufacturer.
Outlook
has nothing to do with synchronization operations.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Elmo Banning - Folsom" <[email protected]>
wrote
in message I have 300 plus contacts in my Blackberry 8310. Is there a way to
transfer
the address / contact lis to MS Outlook 2007

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I'm not disagreeing with you, nor challenging your authority. I just
thought
you could have been more helpful, considering that is your job. How about
providing some suggested alternatives or other courses of action?

No one here works for Microsoft or visits these newsgroups because it's
their job.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Because I assumed the OP knew what device they were using and how to contact
their support. I know nothing about Blackberry's support.
You seem to have some misperceptions about peer-to-peer newsgroups. This is
not my job.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine said:
Because Outlook plays no role in synchronization. Synchronization is the
sole purview of the device and it's software.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
message