How do I set up a database editor

I have set up a database form and results page on my local web server. I
recently tried to create a database editor page so that I can edit my
entries. All the pages for the database editor seem to work alright, I can
view and delete entries. However, when I try to edit an entrie, as soon as I
hit the OK button to submit my entries I get this message

"Database Results Wizard Error
The operation failed. If this continues, please contact your server
administrator."

I have no idea what is causing this error. Please help

Binu K [MSFT]

Hi

To get the excat error message open the hidden folder /_fpclass/ and edit
the fpdbrgn1.inc file
At about line 19, change :

fp_DEBUG = False

to :

fp_DEBUG = True

Check the excat error message search this error in microsot knowledgebase(
http://support.microsoft.com)
Hope this helps

regards
binuk
MSFT

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights