How do I set print areas in Frontpage 2003?

G

I am creating html files in Excel 2003 to include in my website. When I attempt to print these from the website, only a portion of the information is printed. In Excel, I can set print areas and can also set print a specified range. There, I can also get the printout placed completely on one page vertically and/or horizontally

Is there some way that I can do this on my website created in FP 2003

Additionally, if the webpage contains only html but requires a horizontal or vertical scroll to see the complete page, I am having difficulty getting this to print completely also. I think it is the same problem

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Html does not support print areas (or resize the content to fit a page like in Excel)
Create your pages in FP instead of Excel

--

| I am creating html files in Excel 2003 to include in my website. When I attempt to print these from the website, only a portion
of the information is printed. In Excel, I can set print areas and can also set print a specified range. There, I can also get the
printout placed completely on one page vertically and/or horizontally.
|
| Is there some way that I can do this on my website created in FP 2003?
|
| Additionally, if the webpage contains only html but requires a horizontal or vertical scroll to see the complete page, I am having
difficulty getting this to print completely also. I think it is the same problem.
|
| Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ask a Question