How do I see all appoinments in monthly view

Ufasach

I want to be able to see all or most of the appointments in each day on the
monthly view, for example some of my recurring appointments disappear in the
monthly view, I only need to see four or five lines of text, should I reduce
font or can I make each day a bit bigger?

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I want to be able to see all or most of the appointments in each day on the
monthly view, for example some of my recurring appointments disappear in
the
monthly view, I only need to see four or five lines of text, should I
reduce
font or can I make each day a bit bigger?

Nothing should "disappear", although you might not be able to see the entire
subject of each event or, if you have more than five or six events in a day,
you might not be able to see them all listed, but you'll see a small down
arrow in the lower right of the day's box signifying that there are more
items in the day than can be shown. The number of items that can be seen
depends on the screen resolution and the size of the calendar window.

There can also be an issue if you're synching with a handheld device. Is
this the case?

Mickie (Office user, former MS Tester)

By "disappear" I think he means only a couple appointments appear on the day
before the arrow indicating click there to see more. (in my case with Office
2007 at 1024 x 768 I can see only 2 before the arrow, which makes my calendar
nearly useless in this view, and I can't find the old Week view that would
let you see all appointments on each day only [without the hours where no
appointments are scheduled.])

Is there some way to setup the config to allow seeing all events on every
day without clicking the arrows, even if it means having to scroll down
through the calendar to see the whole month? [Is the old week view still
there somewhere?]

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Mickie (Office user, former MS Tester)" <Mickie (Office user, former MS
Tester)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
By "disappear" I think he means only a couple appointments appear on the
day
before the arrow indicating click there to see more. (in my case with
Office
2007 at 1024 x 768 I can see only 2 before the arrow, which makes my
calendar
nearly useless in this view,

I use 1280x1024 and I can usually see five or six. Your only optipon is to
expand the size of the calendar window (perhaps increasing your monitor
resolution to allow it) or have less than one month displayed so that each
box is larger. See this, for example:
http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/2wk_cal/2wk_cal.htm
and I can't find the old Week view that would
let you see all appointments on each day only [without the hours where no
appointments are scheduled.])

You mean the "7 Week" view and that's permanently gone.