How do I remove page numbers from Powerpoint slide presentation?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by PPRYDER, Oct 2, 2008.

  1. PPRYDER

    PPRYDER Guest

    PPRYDER, Oct 2, 2008

  2. Depending on your version of PowerPoint. In 2007, on the Insert Tab, in the
    Text group, click slide Number and remove the checkmark from the slide
    number box and click Apply to All.

    --
    Michael Koerner
    MS MVP - PowerPoint

    Michael Koerner, Oct 2, 2008

  3. PPRYDER

    jmag

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2012
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks Michael. It worked perfectly in PowerPoint 2007.

    jmag, Jan 23, 2012