How do I print labels from my Holiday Card category list in Outlo.

I use Outlook 2002. I have categorized a number of contacts with the category
selection Holiday Cards. How do I find this part of the contact list when I
make labels with mail merge? Or, how can I otherwise make labels of those
contacts in this category? Thanks, Vicky

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Start the merge from Outlook.
Use the By Category View to group your Contacts.
Select the Category and merge to those selected Contacts.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:[email protected]...