How do I place a chart on an Excel VBA Userform & drive w/spinners

I want to place a chart and a series of spinners on a userform (I know how
to do the spinners with texboxes for output) ... The chart is driven by the
spinners that send data to the Excel Sheet and the sheet output (algorithms)
drives the chart...

I'm making an Interactive Dashboard

I have not found a "live" userform chart?

Anybody know how - help greatly appreciated...

Bruce Badeau 713-621-5580 Houston, Texas

Jim Cone

Couple of ways here...
-or-
In the VBE (with the Toolbox displayed)... Tools | Additional Controls...
Look for "Microsoft Office Chart xx.x"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA