How do I get the VBA converter pack for EXCEL 2007?

  • Start date Start date

Analog Dave

The message I get says search Microsoft Office Online for a VBA Converter Pack.
I have not found such a pack.
Help Please.

Just wondering -

Now the question is will this work in 2007 since it is stated to be for 2002
(Excel X).

People ask this from time to time, and since I'm unaware of any such
converter pack, especially for Excel 2007, I wonder about it. Where do you
see this message?

- Jon

I found this on MS KB...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430/
which talks about...
"Error message when you try to open an Excel 5.0/95 workbook that contains a
VBA module sheet in Excel 2007: "Opening the VBA project in this file
requires a component that is not currently installed""

I believe the converter was released for Excel 2002...

Wow, that's ancient history.

Too bad Microsoft couldn't put a link to their own resource on a page on
their own site.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Sheeloo" <Click on my name above to get instructions for getting my email
id> wrote in message

Back
Top