How do I get the null value in query that links two tables

I have a query that gets its data from two linked tables. If the data are
exesit in the two tables, the query will give me the requiered output. In
some cases; the date is exeist in only one table, so the query will ignore
this data and does not show it as output. For example: I have two tables one
for company_id and copmpany_name. The other one is company_id and
copmpany_workers. If one of the companies in table one is not in table two
because it does not have workeres yet, the query will not take this company
into considration rathar than show it with zero value.

Brian Bastl

Change the join in your query by selecting the line connecting the two
tables. Right-click and select "Join Properties". Then select "Include all
records from YourCompanyTable and only those records from YourEmployeesTable
where the joined fields are equal".

HTH,
Brian

"Need help in Queries please" <Need help in Queries
news:[email protected]...