How do I fix a CiceroUIWindFrame error?

When I turn off my system I receive a CiceroUIWindFrame error when MS Excel
tries to close. How do I fix this problem? Thanks

Nick Hodge

On the basis I've not seen this before, I would say it's an error caused by
a 3rd party add-in. Try going to Tools>Add-ins and if there are any checked,
uncheck them and then add back one at a time and see if it goes away

If there is no faulting add-in then think carefully of any software or
system changes you ave made recently

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

Nick Hodge

Do you have any software loaded with cicero as a name or vendor, that seems
to be the error

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
About CiceroUIWndFrame

Do you mean CiceroUIWndFrame is part of Office´s Speech and handwriting recognition.

a) Control Panel; Add or Removing Programs;
b) Select Microsoft Office and select CHANGE;
c) Find for "Office Shared Features",expand, pls.
d) Click in "Alternative User Input" and choose "Not Available".
e) Click update.

I see this proc in Help and Support of Microsoft Site, write by Brian Tillman.

Try this procedure !

[]´s
José Antonio Neves
i´m not MVP, but i use Office ! 8^D

Nick Hodge said:
Do you have any software loaded with cicero as a name or vendor, that seems
to be the error

--
HTH
Nick Hodge