How do I enable the "Machine Debug Manager"?

Tom Dawson

Hello,

I first got the error message, "machine Debug Manager not
enabled." Now I get the message "The debugger is not
properly installed. Run setup to install or repair the
debugger." The message comes from the Microsoft
Development Environment"

It is a single user machine, just me.

I already have my user in the "Debugger Users" group.

Which "setup" is it referring to? I have just installed
and am running Visual Studio .net, the 2003 version.

And what doI do to get it working?