How do I enable pop ups on XP Windows

I need to enable pop ups to be able to play internet backgammon on pogo. I do not know where to find on XP. Could someone please help.

Kelly Cotter

drunkmanic1 said:
I need to enable pop ups to be able to play internet backgammon on
pogo. I do not know where to find on XP. Could someone please help.

xp does not have a popup blocker unless your running sp2 beta
do you use zonealarm firewall ?

Jim Macklin

If you use the Google Toolbar, you can enable site pop-ups
by left clicking the pop-up blocker button.

"Kelly Cotter"
<"deletethis"kelly.cotter@*deletethis*blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote in message
| | > I need to enable pop ups to be able to play internet
backgammon on
| > pogo. I do not know where to find on XP. Could someone
please help.

| xp does not have a popup blocker unless your running sp2
beta
| do you use zonealarm firewall ?
|
| --
| If the information posted above helps then let me know.
| If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.
|

| ---
02/07/2004