How do I convert euro to us dollars in excel?

I have a spreadsheet that contains a column for income and expenses in us
dollars and euros. I want to make a chart displaying the total income in us
dollars. I tried to convert the euro to us dollars but excel does not have us
dollars in euro conversion. Is it possible to do this?

James Silverton

Tanya wrote on Sun, 16 Jul 2006 06:50:01 -0700:

T> I have a spreadsheet that contains a column for income and
T> expenses in us dollars and euros. I want to make a chart
T> displaying the total income in us dollars. I tried to
T> convert the euro to us dollars but excel does not have us
T> dollars in euro conversion. Is it possible to do this?

Since the rate changes day by day and even hour by hour, you
need to look up the current value and multiply by it. You will
also need to know what is a suitable rate, the Interbank rate
for example, and make a choice. One possibility for looking up
rates is www.oanda.com.

James Silverton.

Potomac, Maryland.