How do I choose small button styles in Themed Link Bars?

G

A nice feature of the Link Bars is that different themes for the buttons can be selected in the Link Bar Properties. One can opt for vertical or horizontal, active graphics, or vivid colors. But never have I figured out how to select the smaller of the button styles provided in the themes.

Often a button style or color is perfect, but the button is just too large for the space. I am aware that individual interactive buttons can be created in FP 2003. But I am specifically asking how to select the smaller buttons for themed menu items.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

The size/style of the images depends on the Link Bars (using navigation structure) navigation view properties (usually only top
level and same level use the smaller image)
- only way for horizontal and vertical navs to use them is to customize the theme and save it as a new theme name (Format Theme
Modify / Customize Graphics)

PS
Use of custom theme styles w/ nav bars is dependent on both your local and remote sites running the FP 2002 Server Extensions

--

| A nice feature of the Link Bars is that different themes for the buttons can be selected in the Link Bar Properties. One can opt
for vertical or horizontal, active graphics, or vivid colors. But never have I figured out how to select the smaller of the button
styles provided in the themes.
|
| Often a button style or color is perfect, but the button is just too large for the space. I am aware that individual interactive
buttons can be created in FP 2003. But I am specifically asking how to select the smaller buttons for themed menu items.
|
|
|
|

G

Thanks! I've just been experimenting with the navigation structured link bar, and took a look at the modify graphcs section of the themes. Works great! A bit quirky, but worth it! :)

Ask a Question