How do I change restrictions for outlook 2007 hyperlinks

JRNew

When attempting to access a hyperlink in an email in Outlook 2007, I have
suddenly began getting the message: "This operation has been canceled due to
restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system
administrator."
Can anyone tell me what needs to be changed in settings, please?

Thanks,

Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Great! This sorted it out in just a few minutes. Thank You

:bow:
Try reading here:

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--