How do I change font colors in equation editor?

It seems that the default font color in equation editor is black. I'd like to
know how to change it to white for use on a dark background color.

Echo S

"Changing Font Colors in Equation Editor" <Changing Font Colors in Equation
It seems that the default font color in equation editor is black. I'd like to
know how to change it to white for use on a dark background color.

I don't know how to change the default in EE, but as a workaround, you can
choose the equation on the slide and then hit the "recolor" button on the
Picture toolbar (View/Toolbars/Picture).