How do I change a recurring word throughout a document once?

Recurring Words in a Document

I am working with a template that has words that need to be changed in <>
through out a document. Is there an easy way to do this or a location where
those fields can be changed once?

JoAnn Paules

Find and Replace.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Recurring Words in a Document" <Recurring Words in a
news:[email protected]...

Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi!
Use find and replace, but if you want to search for the symbols < and >, you need to input special symbols, that are listed when you open the find and replace windows and press F1, at the very end you find the codes.
Hope it helps,
Jonatas