HOW DO I APPEND TABLES IN WORD 2007?

Lingospan

I posted this before, and got this notification:
From: (e-mail address removed) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:36 PM
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Microsoft Community Notification - How do I "Append Table" in Word
2007?

A Microsoft Community member has responded to your question entitled "How do
I "Append Table" in Word 2007?" . Please read the response and indicate
whether it answered your question or not. By rating a post as an answer, you
help others find the answer more quickly, you give the person who posted the
answer credit for their contribution, and you help increase the quality of
answers in the discussion group. Read and rate the response

If the response did not answer your question, click this link to continue
receiving notifications for this thread.

Thank you for taking part in the Microsoft Communities!

NOTE: Do not reply to this message. This e-mail message has been sent from
an unmonitored e-mail address. We are unable to respond to any replies sent
to this e-mail address.

HOWEVER--neither of the hyperlinks work! If you posted the response, could
you PLEASE email your answer to my dilemma to me at (e-mail address removed)?

Thanx a million!

Linda

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Go to the newsgroup where you posted your question and locate it and expand
the thread and you should see the response.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I see that you found the response.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Lingospan

Thanks a"get lost" a lot on the Internet! ;-)