How come I'm not getting prompted to save buttons and graphics now

G

When I add a graphic or a button I used to be prompted to save them to the same place where I'm saving the web page. When I check my raw code it shows the pointer or path in there to be in the temporary internet files, so then my graphics and buttons do not show. When I created some new buttons and then checked the folder there were no files for the new buttons.

Some how I changed something unwittingly. How do I get FP back to normal? I've tried looking in help but not sure what area to look in as this is a rather obscure problem. I sure would appreciate any help.

M

MD Websunlimited

Hi Rich,

If they are new graphics then everything points to a temp folder until the page is saved. At that time FP will save the image to the
same folder as the new page or you may change it to a folder of your choosing.

This is the normal behavior of FP.

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunlimited.com
Wish you could calculate form field totals? Well, you can with Form Calculator
http://www.websunlimited.com/order/Product/FormCalc/formcalc.htm
FrontPage Add-ins Since '97 2003 / 2002 / 2000 Compatible

Rich said:
When I add a graphic or a button I used to be prompted to save them to the same place where I'm saving the web page. When I check
my raw code it shows the pointer or path in there to be in the temporary internet files, so then my graphics and buttons do not
show. When I created some new buttons and then checked the folder there were no files for the new buttons.
Some how I changed something unwittingly. How do I get FP back to normal? I've tried looking in help but not sure what area to
look in as this is a rather obscure problem. I sure would appreciate any help.

Ask a Question