How can you startup an Excel Spreadsheet with a formatted templat.

I wanted to know how can you start up an Excel Spreadsheet with a Formatted
Template instead of the default worksheet which has no formatting assign to
all columns.

Currently, I have created a formatted template and taking the FTP
spreadsheet an successfully cut and pasted the FTP spreadsheet into the
formatted template. I wanted to automate this process to bring up the FTP
Spreadsheet into the formatted template. Is there away I can add commands to
the FTP Spreadsheet to trigger the formatted template to startup?

Please Advise.

David

Chip Pearson

Create a template named Book.xlt, and store it in the XLStart
folder, typically C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\XLStart . This template will be used when creating
all new workbooks.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David Tallahassee" <David (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...