How can I trap the refresh event of a Pivot Table

Reaction score
I have a spreadsheet listing sales data that allows you to view the values by the various account managers or customers. No problem with this, but what I need to do is trap the event when the values the Pivot table are using change. For example, if the Pivot view is set to veiw "ALL" customers, and you filter to "Customer A", I need to trap this.

Basically, I need to add code to pull data in from other sources that is dependant upon the values being used as the filters within the Pivot. I have this code all done, but at the moment can only action it by the means of a button I have added onto the workbook.

I have tried to trap the "Worksheet_Change" event, which works, returning the range of the cell that invoked the change. However, this does not work for a change to the Pivot!

Any ideas would be most welcome and would score me a big brownie point with the Boss!

Pete

Ask a Question