How can I embed PowerPoint in my window as the child window?

In my Visual C++ program, how can I embed PowerPoint window in my
Window(HWND) as child window.

Rob Holmes

Hi,

I have done this in VB - you can start the presentation using a
SlideShowPresentation object of the Powerpoint object.

Hope this helps,

Rob.

"How can I embed PowerPoint in my window" <How can I embed PowerPoint in my
window @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Mike M.

Adapt this VB example to C++ using the setparent with your window handle. I
have done it and it works fine.
http://skp.mvps.org/vb/pptvbwnd.htm

// Find the handle to the slide show window using the "magic" class name.
SlideShowHwnd = ::FindWindow("screenClass", NULL);
if( SlideShowHwnd && containerHwnd )
{ // Both window handles were created/found so set the parent.
HWND ret;

// This contains the slide show within the presentation window we created
ret = SetParent( SlideShowHwnd, containerHwnd);
// Move the PPT window to match the size and position of the presentation
window
MoveWindow(SlideShowHwnd, 0, 0, presWindowWidth, presWindowHeight, TRUE);
}