Hover buttons don't display in preview

G

I have recently bought a new computer with Windows XP and Office XP. I can create hover butons in the page view, but in the preview pane or preview in browser, they don't show up. All I get is an unselectable missing graphic indication. This happens regardless of whether it is a new web created with FPXP or my old webs created with FP200 and Win98. The hover button help files at MSN don't work either.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Users of Windows XP or IE6 in many cases no longer have a Java Virtual Machine due to a lawsuit by
Sun. It is best not to use any Java Applet since user may not be able to run them.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Steve wyn said:
I have recently bought a new computer with Windows XP and Office XP. I can create hover butons in
the page view, but in the preview pane or preview in browser, they don't show up. All I get is an
unselectable missing graphic indication. This happens regardless of whether it is a new web created
with FPXP or my old webs created with FP200 and Win98. The hover button help files at MSN don't
work either.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

I heard over the weekend that something was settled between Sun & MS...wonder if it will have any effect on JVM, I just caught the tailend of the story.

| Users of Windows XP or IE6 in many cases no longer have a Java Virtual Machine due to a lawsuit by
| Sun. It is best not to use any Java Applet since user may not be able to run them.
|
| --
| ==============================================
| Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
|
| FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| ==============================================
| To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
|
| | > I have recently bought a new computer with Windows XP and Office XP. I can create hover butons in
| the page view, but in the preview pane or preview in browser, they don't show up. All I get is an
| unselectable missing graphic indication. This happens regardless of whether it is a new web created
| with FPXP or my old webs created with FP200 and Win98. The hover button help files at MSN don't
| work either.
|
|

Ask a Question