Hotmail takes over 5 DAYS to deliver mail (Outlook Express problem?)

MonkeyBoy

Some messages I have sent via my hotmail account have
taken over 5 days to be delivered (I'm not exagerating,
see the headers below). Some messages get to the
recipients within minutes.

I have been using Outlook Express (version 6) for
email... is this causing the problem?
One thing I noticed in the headers below is the use of
DAV vs HTTP as well as the initial mail servers used.
Look for "with DAV" and "with HTTP" in the headers.

Sidenote: seems that there should be an MS hotmail
newsgroup... but I'm sure I'm not the first person to
mention that.

HELP!!!
Thanks
-Matt

excerpts from headres
mail sent via Outlook Express 6.
Note that it was first received 9/22
and finally delivered 9/30

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0