Windows XP HORM Activation Problem

Reaction score
· Hi

I have a problem with the Horm component of my xpe image.

Image work well without any problem, but, when I try to activate horm with ewfmgr c: activateHORM and put the system in Hibernation, the next resume process stops with the blue screen with such messages

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Technical informations:

STOP : 0x0000007A (0XE1584D28, 0XC000000E, 0XBF91AC99, 0X17218860)

win32k.sys - address BF91AC99 base at BF800000, date stamp 43446b4e

After this error message window doesn't boot, after that when i pressed f8 and choose Delete restoration data and process to systemboot menu the system reboot's automatically. i am not getting where i am wrong kindly suggest a solution for this problem.

Thank you
Abhishek Bula

Reaction score
can u help me out on this

i am trying a command "xpepm -hibernate and xpepm -restart ...." but its showing " xpepm is not recognized as an internal external command ,operable programe or batch file". responding kindly check and revert if i am using the correct command or not. Also kindly suggest if i can use any other command in place of this.For this i have to use which component ??

Thanks
ABhishek Tailor

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not a laptop user ... my systems stay on 24/7 ... they ain't alowed a break, no coffee and I don't pay 'em ... only when MS update tells me I have to reboot do they get a rest. :rolleyes:

The OS has it's own way of sleeping or managing power ... if you wanna try the alternatives, try Mr Google.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms941433(WinEmbedded.5).aspx

:user:

Ask a Question