Horizontal scroll bar

Brian

I am new to Front Page and have recently been building a
website. One thing that I cannot find anywhere (in Help,
the Front Page Bible, online) is how to make the
horizontal scroll bar appear. I can place as much content
vertically, but all my horizontal content will wrap
around. Can anyone please offer a suggestion on how to
make the horizontal scroll bar appear?
Thanks.

Steve Easton

Create a fixed width table with the size set wider than your screen resolution.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

Bob Lehmann

In addition to what Steve said....
This is what most designers aim to avoid, and what most web surfers hate.
Why would you want someone to scroll back and forth? YUK!

Bob Lehmann

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

I don't have an answer for that, BUT I did just soif an interesting site that did make interesting use of extremely extremely (did I say; extremely?) long horizontal pages...some artsy fartsy engineer page at mit.edu I think it was. I guess if you design it correctly it could work.

Robo