highlight when mouse over

dee

somewhere, I learned how to highlight text when you hold the mouse over the
text. I did this to my web page a few weeks ago. Today, I added a section
to the web page, and I can't remember how I did the yellow highlight when
you mouse over. A Google search sent me to java, but I know I did this
right on the web page, without any addins. I use Front Page 2000. Anyone
know how?
thanks,
dee

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

why not look at the code where you already have done it?

| somewhere, I learned how to highlight text when you hold the mouse over the
| text. I did this to my web page a few weeks ago. Today, I added a section
| to the web page, and I can't remember how I did the yellow highlight when
| you mouse over. A Google search sent me to java, but I know I did this
| right on the web page, without any addins. I use Front Page 2000. Anyone
| know how?
| thanks,
| dee

dee

sorry, but I use front page that does all the "codes" for me, which means I
do not have a clue what all the codes mean. I did try to right click in the
edit mode but all it showed me was the hyperlink, not the highlighting.
dee
"Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message why not look at the code where you already have done it?

| somewhere, I learned how to highlight text when you hold the mouse over
the
| text. I did this to my web page a few weeks ago. Today, I added a
section
| to the web page, and I can't remember how I did the yellow highlight when
| you mouse over. A Google search sent me to java, but I know I did this
| right on the web page, without any addins. I use Front Page 2000. Anyone
| know how?
| thanks,
| dee

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

you can do it with css...something like this:

A:HOVER {
color: #FF69B4;
text-decoration: none;
background-color: #6495ED;
}

the background-color is what would give you the highlighted effect on the A:Hover...of course 6495ED is not yellow.

hth

| sorry, but I use front page that does all the "codes" for me, which means I
| do not have a clue what all the codes mean. I did try to right click in the
| edit mode but all it showed me was the hyperlink, not the highlighting.
| dee
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | why not look at the code where you already have done it?
|

| | | somewhere, I learned how to highlight text when you hold the mouse over
| the
| | text. I did this to my web page a few weeks ago. Today, I added a
| section
| | to the web page, and I can't remember how I did the yellow highlight when
| | you mouse over. A Google search sent me to java, but I know I did this
| | right on the web page, without any addins. I use Front Page 2000. Anyone
| | know how?
| | thanks,
| | dee
| |
| |

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

may already be using css sheet to do the other page, in which case just link your new page to the same style sheet.

you can do it with css...something like this:

A:HOVER {
color: #FF69B4;
text-decoration: none;
background-color: #6495ED;
}

the background-color is what would give you the highlighted effect on the A:Hover...of course 6495ED is not yellow.

hth

| sorry, but I use front page that does all the "codes" for me, which means I
| do not have a clue what all the codes mean. I did try to right click in the
| edit mode but all it showed me was the hyperlink, not the highlighting.
| dee
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | why not look at the code where you already have done it?
|

| | | somewhere, I learned how to highlight text when you hold the mouse over
| the
| | text. I did this to my web page a few weeks ago. Today, I added a
| section
| | to the web page, and I can't remember how I did the yellow highlight when
| | you mouse over. A Google search sent me to java, but I know I did this
| | right on the web page, without any addins. I use Front Page 2000. Anyone
| | know how?
| | thanks,
| | dee
| |