Hiding Cells on a Shared Workbook

G

In my office, we have a shared excel spreadsheet that we use to enter data each day. After a month and a half, data has begun to add up, so to alleviate the problem of excess data, we decided to hide older cells. Here is my problem: At the end of the day, I hide the cells and save the spreadsheet, I close the spreadsheet, then go back in to confirm the changes were saved. They are. I also check to make sure that no one else is accessing it at that time (so they dont save old data and override my changes with the hiding). The next day we come in and open the spreadsheet and magically all of the cells are unhidden. It will not save the hiding, but all other data is saved. Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes for this issue? I would greatly appreciate the help.

G

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!! Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Ask a Question