    is possible to tell scheduler hide the console window some how?

    Regards,

    - Joe

    Joe Wong, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Joe Wong

    David Candy Guest

    Schedule it with a user other than you.

    David Candy, Mar 30, 2005

  3. On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:59:43 +0800, "Joe Wong" <> wrote
    in microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin:

    >Hi, I am using Win2000 scheduler to run a .CMD ( batch ) file every minute.
    >The console window is pop up everytime when the batch file is launched. Is
    >is possible to tell scheduler hide the console window some how?

    Try this:
    CMD /C START /MIN your.CMD

    For detailed information, see CMD /? and START /?

    Michael Bednarek, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Hello, Joe:
    On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:59:43 +0800: you wrote...

    JW> Hi, I am using Win2000 scheduler to run a .CMD ( batch ) file every
    JW> minute. The console window is pop up everytime when the batch file is
    JW> launched. Is is possible to tell scheduler hide the console window some
    JW> how?

    This WSH/VBScript will run your batch file in a hidden window.

    'MyCmd.vbs
    cmd = "C:\bin\scripts\MyCmd.cmd"
    Return = WshShell.Run(cmd, 0, True)
    set WshShell = Nothing

    Regards, Paul R. Sadowski [MVP].

    Paul R. Sadowski [MVP], Mar 30, 2005
  5. On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:59:43 +0800, "Joe Wong" <> wrote:

    >Hi, I am using Win2000 scheduler to run a .CMD ( batch ) file every minute.
    >The console window is pop up everytime when the batch file is launched. Is
    >is possible to tell scheduler hide the console window some how?
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >- Joe

    If you need to run the task in the context of the logged on user, try tip 4579 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman