Hi

Reaction score
HI everyone i am a noob to this forum:) i just wanted to say hello,and i hope some of you can help me with my many pc problems lol:thumb:

Reaction score
Heya dude :) Welcome to pc review ! :)

Very nice system you got there lol How much did that set you back ?!

:)

Reaction score
Belloni said:
Heya dude :) Welcome to pc review ! :)

Very nice system you got there lol How much did that set you back ?!

:)
well about 1500 to 1600 pounds all in all maybe more but i am hoping it will last me a while :)

Reaction score
Very nice :)

Yeah that should last you some time !!! lol

Nice graphics card :) I ordered the 6600GT Gainward lol waiting for it still :( I would have got your card but i though about other stuff lol like my MX1000 mouse :) Hehe

Hope you enjoy it here m8... There is alot of very useful people here lol you can learn alot here like i have !!! :p

Enjoy !!!

Reaction score
Belloni said:
Very nice :)

Yeah that should last you some time !!! lol

Nice graphics card :) I ordered the 6600GT Gainward lol waiting for it still :( I would have got your card but i though about other stuff lol like my MX1000 mouse :) Hehe

Hope you enjoy it here m8... There is alot of very useful people here lol you can learn alot here like i have !!! :p

Enjoy !!!

Thanks for the nice welcomes everyone,yes Belloni i know what you mean eveyone should have a MX1000 mouse there mint,also the 6600GT is a dam fine card to :thumb:

Reaction score
lol damn right it's a fine mouse ! The reviews for it are all amazinly good... Should get it tomoz along with my new Laser printer from ebay ! hehe

Going to call overclockers.co.uk tomorow to see when the stock for the 6600GT comes in ! I really want it ! lol

Can't wait !

Reaction score
As a MX1000 owner its was the best 50 pounds i have ever spent,have fun with you new toys m8 :)

Reaction score
lol Cheers m8 :) Should deffiantly improve my gaming ! Seeing as this one is laggy etc. lol :p

Will put my views on it when get it ! lol :p

L8z m8

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Hello there! Good to see you onboard!

The difference between other members and yourself, as I see it, is that you came here with a fantastic system already put together, others come here and try to put together a system. A refreshing change indeed. :D

Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome maybe i will be able to help one or two of you with any problems to, and thanks for the warm welcome

Ask a Question