Help with Calendar Problem

G

I have Outlook 2002, and it has been working fine until recently last week. The calendar is my default startup, and the view is Day/Week/Month

I have 2 problems. The first is that all of my reoccuring appointments have disappeared from the view I use (day/week/month). They do appear in the Active Appointment view. But since like the other view, it's a problem. How can I get them to show up again

The second problem: Any time I select Calendar view, the appointments don't show up. The days are bolded in the month (upper right of the screen), but there are no appointments showing up in the weekly view. If I click on a different week then click on the current week, everything reappears. But when I switch to inbox then back to calendar, they are gone again.

This all started after I installed another piece of software, which I've now uninstalled, but the problems still remains. The software in question was Quickbooks Customer Manager

Thanks,

Steve

G

Anyone have any advice? It seems that the view related to Day/Month/Year is corrupt but I don't know which file it is to replace it

Stev

----- steve wrote: ----

I have Outlook 2002, and it has been working fine until recently last week. The calendar is my default startup, and the view is Day/Week/Month

I have 2 problems. The first is that all of my reoccuring appointments have disappeared from the view I use (day/week/month). They do appear in the Active Appointment view. But since like the other view, it's a problem. How can I get them to show up again

The second problem: Any time I select Calendar view, the appointments don't show up. The days are bolded in the month (upper right of the screen), but there are no appointments showing up in the weekly view. If I click on a different week then click on the current week, everything reappears. But when I switch to inbox then back to calendar, they are gone again.

This all started after I installed another piece of software, which I've now uninstalled, but the problems still remains. The software in question was Quickbooks Customer Manager

Thanks,

Steve

S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Check to see if you have a filter on the view to hide recurring
appointments.

You might try creating a new view from scratch and applying it to the
folder.

If that doesn't work, you can remove all custom views and all changes to
built-in views by starting Outlook with the /cleanviews switch.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers

steve said:
Anyone have any advice? It seems that the view related to Day/Month/Year
is corrupt but I don't know which file it is to replace it.
I have Outlook 2002, and it has been working fine until recently last
week. The calendar is my default startup, and the view is Day/Week/Month.
I have 2 problems. The first is that all of my reoccuring
appointments have disappeared from the view I use (day/week/month). They do
appear in the Active Appointment view. But since like the other view, it's a
problem. How can I get them to show up again?
The second problem: Any time I select Calendar view, the
appointments don't show up. The days are bolded in the month (upper right of
the screen), but there are no appointments showing up in the weekly view. If
I click on a different week then click on the current week, everything
reappears. But when I switch to inbox then back to calendar, they are gone
again.
This all started after I installed another piece of software, which
I've now uninstalled, but the problems still remains. The software in
question was Quickbooks Customer Manager.

Ask a Question