Access Help with Access 2003

Reaction score
Guys,

I've been asked to create a database with all my companies cars and drivers etc.

I have created a table in the database called "Vehicle Information" which contains all the information about the vehicle we have, I have created lookup tables for transmittion and fuel etc with out any problems.

I have created on lookup table with the car models and makes. e.g

Make Model
BMW 3 Series
BMW 5 Series
VW Golf
Audi A4

Back in the main "Vehicle Information" table I want to be able to perform the following.

When I select Make from the list I will see a list of all the makes from the above lookup table once (Not BWM twice) and then depending on what I select, for example BMW, in the model column of the table I'd like a list of the all the models from the previous selection (So Just BMW Models).

I have tried playing around with access queries and also have search the net for hours now. I'd like to go down the easy route and just enter the info but I will have PA's entering information in the future and it has to be as simple as possible with drop downs everywhere!

I'd appreciate anyone feedback or suggestions as I'm really pulling my hair out now.

Many Thanks in advance,

Regards

James

Ask a Question