Help...Want to make integer down to hundreth in qry.

Hi All,
I have a query that averages days. As you can see below it averages
precisely and I only need to nearest hundreth. (00.00)
I have tried the query properties decimal place to 2, I have tried and input
mask....not a brainy move though wanted to at least try. I export this into
excel and can modify it there, but really would like it to do so in the query
itself for ease of use .
Can you help me please? Thank you!
Stephanie
AvgOfTotal Time to Transcription
0
1.9
2.33333333333333
0.666666666666667
0
0.571428571428571
1
0

Jeff Boyce

Stephanie

You can set the format of the field in your query to 0.0.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

"Stephanie PSVMC Portland OR" <Stephanie PSVMC Portland
news:[email protected]...