*From: "John" <[email protected]>
*Subject: Help please frustrated....
*Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:34:29 -0700
*Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy
*
*Hello,
*
* We are trying to set up a GPO and want to restrict access to
*snap-ins. We have enabled the "Restrict users to the explicitly permitted
*list of snap-ins." However when we do this the DBA's cannot access sql
*server enterprise manager. It states that they don't have permission.
*Looking under Restricted/Permitted snap-ins I cannot find one that is
*similar and will allow them access to that snap-in. Any Ideas? Thanks in
*advance.
*
*
*