Help a Newbie - Word Macros

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm trying to build a "New user form" that automates the process of new users joining the company.

What I have done so far

1) Created a Macro that launches a form that has a number of fields where you enter "First Name, surname etc. etc. etc." you then input the values and it propogates a template below with the relevant information.

2) The template has alot of checkboxes I have created for the different Applications we use, I would like to add a checkbox on the Macro Form for I.e. "IT User, Research User, Developer, etc. etc.

What I would like to know is how do I script that when the form is checked with say "IT User" it ticks a number of the checkboxes on the UserForm pertaining to the various IT related products, if they tick "Research User" it must tick the relevant checkboxes on that side.

On a side note, is it possible once opening this form and selecting the checkbox "New Mobile User/ Blackberry" along with all the other information entered it.

1) propogates the relevant template with the information.
2) opens the New Blackberry mobile form (another form that can't be added to the new user form) propogates that form with the relevant information as well (name etc. etc.) as to not duplicate work.

Thanks for any assistance.

Rob

Ask a Question