hello

Reaction score
hi guys i'm new,so be gentle! i was wondering can anyone tell me which highstreet stores sell the logitech 2.1 z2300,as i can only find them on web stores and i would like to bring them home the same day,i'm a bit inpatient to say the least!! thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hello yourself :)

You could try the usual suspects: PC World; Comets; Currys; Dixons or try Yellow Pages and phone/e-mail any local computer shops.

And check the online price before you part with your cash, PC World often charge way over the odds.

Reaction score
If you find them cheaper online but don't want to wait, Currys etc often match prices, even though they're not meant to. Ask them nicely and maybe you'll get the money off. With Currys got £300 off TV and DVD by asking.

Reaction score
got them on line in the end, got them in two days so not that bad,took a while to set them up properly but well worth the wait! i personally think that pound for pound they have got be the best 2.1 speaker system on the market? the dogs doo dars! cheers

Ask a Question