hello from usa

Reaction score
hi, im sue, i live in so california usa.. im into videography, still trying to learn how to get stuff from camcorder to pc... haha, im sure its the most simple thing im overlooking... anywho, ive taped everything from the entire michael jackson trial, to my dog..no road kill footage as of yet, lol, but i have taped a few accidents.. basicly, if its more interesting than my dog, not immoral or illegal, ill tape it...
thanks for having me here, i hope to learn a few new things...

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Welcome to Pcreview!

heh, i dont even have a camera :)
i dont see a whole lot of interesting things i suppose

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi Ladyprimeevil :wave: welcome to the Forums, hope you'll enjoy your stay :D

Reaction score
ladyprimeevil said:
hi, im sue, i live in so california usa.. im into videography, still trying to learn how to get stuff from camcorder to pc... haha, im sure its the most simple thing im overlooking... anywho, ive taped everything from the entire michael jackson trial, to my dog..no road kill footage as of yet, lol, but i have taped a few accidents.. basicly, if its more interesting than my dog, not immoral or illegal, ill tape it...

hi welcome to pc review

here a link my help you

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/8691/3453.html

there talking about that thing there.

Make sure you have a Video Capture Card inside your pc.

Reaction score
Welcome

ladyprimeevil said:

I have video capture witch comes with software to capture video and creat movies. Be ware you need alot of hard drive space to do this. 1 regilar vcr movie took about 150 gigs of space to create.

Ask a Question