Hello everyone :)

Reaction score
Post Subject

Thank you crazylegs :)
so much to read through before I even start ! I thought I'd start with the archives in hardware support before i post anything , lol ... I'm in for a long read tonite :)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hello, and Welcome to PC Review.
We hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

.-=ManQ=-.

<a href="http://www.boltonpc.co.uk">BoltonPC</a> R
Reaction score
Hiya

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay !!

:)

Reaction score
Hi cool people. Now Im a poor starving student but I used to troubleshoot industrial robotics, build PC's, and techin deadly electronics down to the component levels. But all that tech stuff is kinda making me sick.
My hobbies were downloading and testing freeware, computer security, buildin fast street machines with over 400 horse power.
Working on electronics that kill people is interesting but I want to work on something more peaceful now like media.
Im good at digital photograhpy so I'll post a few cool ones. I use a Pentax K1000 35mm and scan it.
I set up my PC to be totally steath that means surf everywhere and not get a single spyware, trojan, and no port scanning of my firewall. remote security testing shows no browser and no operating system, wrong IP address in the referrer. I use 8 antipest freeware scanners and Pestpatrol.

Reaction score
Welcome !!!

Welcome !

I hope that you will like to you here !

I is liked very well here... and its fact right 3 days that I am registered

Ask a Question