Hello All

Reaction score
Hello my name is ben, i no next to nothing about computing and i hope to change that by spending alot of time on PC Review. Erm i love sport's and am joining the RAF at some point this year. :)

Reaction score
Howdy

Welcome Ben:thumb:
You must know something about computers you got here OK:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah i can use google ano names ect of thing's eg cpu, mother board ect just not very good at problem's and software i just think who dares win's and keep changing stuff or trying differnt ways till i get it to work or it blows up :p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
-Opaque,

A word if I may ... slow it down a little, your attracting the wrong attention ... You seem to be "spaming" the board with err, silly comments to old posts ... not the way we do things here. ;)

Be constructive with your "replies" or don't post ... :thumb:

Normally I would use the PM system for this type of 'hand smack' but you have it turned off ... your post count can go down as well as up ... ;)

regards
mucks

Reaction score
sorry i didnt realise :/ part of the reason is i want to sell a few thing's also :| i do apologise

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
-Opaque said:
sorry i didnt realise :/ part of the reason is i want to sell a few thing's also :| i do apologise
Just build up posts by replying to things normally over the coming days and then you can list them :) As Mucks says, one word posts just get removed as they don't benefit anyone ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
-Opaque said:
No problem ... you can sell tomorrow ... or the next day, we'll still be here. ;)

:D

Reaction score
yeah, just i am in debt :/ nothing serious ow some friend's and want to pay them back :)

Ask a Question