Having Trouble Saving Project Into Movie

G

I've just recently started using windows movie maker. Everything seems to be going fine until i try to save my project into a movie. I have an error message that comes up saying the usual "not enough disk space, or problems with the clips, or saving into a section". I've did a test run saving a project that last only a minute and it worked out fine, even though i only used about three clips.

The projects i have saved are roughly around 4 minutes long. I know i have enough disk space, and don't have any problems of saving, so i'm guessing it has to do something with clips. I've went back over everything and just can't figure anything out.

I've tried the papa john website, and looked under the tab with saving movies, but i just can't figure anything out. I have a feeling it has to do something with the clips. Is there a limit to how many clips you use for a certain amount of time, or what. It's just so frustrating, because i feel like the answer is right in front of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

What kind(s) of clips are you using, and how many?

PapaJohn

leochick said:
I've just recently started using windows movie maker. Everything seems to
be going fine until i try to save my project into a movie. I have an error
message that comes up saying the usual "not enough disk space, or problems
with the clips, or saving into a section". I've did a test run saving a
project that last only a minute and it worked out fine, even though i only
used about three clips.
The projects i have saved are roughly around 4 minutes long. I know i
have enough disk space, and don't have any problems of saving, so i'm
guessing it has to do something with clips. I've went back over everything
and just can't figure anything out.
I've tried the papa john website, and looked under the tab with saving
movies, but i just can't figure anything out. I have a feeling it has to do
something with the clips. Is there a limit to how many clips you use for a
certain amount of time, or what. It's just so frustrating, because i feel
like the answer is right in front of me. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

G

the clips are avi's. i'm trying to make a music video set to clips from a television show. the number of clips i use in the timeline is no more than probably about 15. as for collections, there are over 100. do i have to many in the collection section or are there too many in the timeline? Or does it even make a difference.

Ask a Question