Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Many happy returns of the day M8!
happywave.gif

Hope you have a good one
nod.gif

Reaction score
Thanks all! I'm so ignorant about navigating these threads that I didn't even know it existed until I got lost this morning!

It's always great to be appreciated!

Cheers
FB

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Lost, lost ... how can you get lost?

Fred B said:
Thanks all! I'm so ignorant about navigating these threads that I didn't even know it existed until I got lost this morning!

It's always great to be appreciated!

Cheers
FB
Well now we can't have that ... you should always hang a left out of Avra Valley AP, take a right at the T junction, head on down the I10 till you hit E Broadway Blvd carry on down to the Randalf Municiple and I'll see you on the first Tee. :thumb:

:D

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Well now we can't have that ... you should always hang a left out of Avra Valley AP, take a right at the T junction, head on down the I10 till you hit E Broadway Blvd carry on down to the Randalf Municiple and I'll see you on the first Tee. :thumb:

:D

You've played it? My favorite is always the clubhouse. I don't play golf unless everyone else on the course is wearing a hard hat (yes, I'm that dangerous with a golf ball)

Cheers
fb

Ask a Question