Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Happy birthday!! :cheers: Hope you have an awesome day :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thank you guys! :cheers:

You may, or may not have noticed I've not been about a lot recently, this is because we've just moved house over the Easter weekend and between sorting the move, dealing with estate agents, IFA's, developers (its a new build), and everyone else in between its been a hectic last few months. It also wasn't as straight forward as it should have been, but that is another story for another day....

Being a new build I've been waiting for the address to show up on the online checkers for broadband which seems to finally be filtering through, so I can now get on with sorting broadband etc this week - normal service will resume soon!

Oh yeah, and I'm going to be a dad in June too! :eek: So there's that which we've been dealing with too.

So yeah, the times they are a changing. :)

See ya'll again soon!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I wondered where you'd been :wave: Glad to hear that everything is sorted with the move, but sorry to hear it wasn't all smooth sailing. At least you can unpack and start gearing up for the arrival of the little one - congratulations! :thumb:

Sounds like some well deserved beers are in order tonight, I hope your missus will be spoiling you! :cheers:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday @V_R and congratulations :D. Sounds like a relaxing few months for you ;).

Reaction score
Sorry I have only just logged in A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY V_R hope you had a great day.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thanks again all! Enjoy the weekend! :cheers:

Ask a Question